Duxes is pleased to announce that the 13th Anti-Corruption Compliance in China Summit 2019 (ACCN) will take place in Beijing from 13-15 November 2019. The event aims to meet companies’ demands by helping them control their overheads, understand the latest trends and developments, and establish anti-corruption compliance culture in their enterprises.
Due to advances in the legal system, Chinese law enforcement departments are attaching greater importance than ever to industries that have a high occurrence of commercial bribery. But what exactly is the current status of China’s anti-corruption policy? How can companies manage regulatory compliance? How can corruption be better investigated and prevented? And, does the FCPA compliance system for foreign-funded enterprises work in China? All of these questions will be answered and solved at ACCN.
For this year’s event, Duxes will invite leaders and managers from the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Serious Fraud Office and the State Administration for Market Regulation to interpret the latest developments in anti-corruption policies and regulations. Furthermore, speakers from leading foreign-funded enterprises and policy-making bodies will exchange and share their valuable opinions on anti-corruption practices and management.
- Changes in how the Chinese government is investigating commercial bribery under the latest Anti-unfair Competition Law
- Interpretation of the latest development of the FCPA and the risks of Chinese enterprises participating in overseas M&A
- Interpretation of the latest policy on anti-commercial bribery in the pharmaceutical industry
- Gifts, entertainment and hospitality: best practices for companies operating in high-risk markets
- The impact of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on enterprise anti-bribery compliance
- Real-life lessons learned on how to restore, reset and remodel your compliance structure post-prosecution or settlement
- Risk-based change management strategies for overseeing third party, vendor, supplier and partner relationships in high-risk markets
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]