TRACE membership helps companies operating globally conduct business ethically and in compliance with the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act and other similar anti-bribery regulations, all while remaining competitive. TRACE members pay an annual membership fee and memberships are renewed annually.Download the Membership Brochure Subscribe to the Mailing List
TRACE members include hundreds of multinational companies, many of which are in the Fortune 500. All TRACE members commit to a high level of transparency.
In order to join TRACE, a multinational company must:
- provide a copy of its anti-bribery policy
- sign a membership agreement confirming its commitment to complying with international anti-bribery laws.
Members represent the following industries:
- Aerospace, Defense and Security
- Engineering and Construction
- Extractive Industries
- Financial Services
- Food, Beverage and Hospitality
- Manufactures and Service Providers
- Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Health Care
- Technology and Software
- Transportation and Logistics
Members form the TRACE Compliance Community™, which offers invaluable benchmarking and networking opportunities.
- Unlimited access to the TRACE Online Training Library and Customizable Training Platform. Courses cover a wide range of key compliance issues and are available in up to 24 languages.
- Library of executive level training vignettes and live and recorded TASA: TRACE Anti-Bribery Specialist Accreditation® webinars.
- Discounted rates on customized in-person and webinar training sessions.
- Local law resources for almost every country.
- Country-specific gifts and hospitality guidelines.
- Model compliance policies and procedures.
- Benchmarking surveys and reports.
- Compliance program starter kit.
- Animated training vignetters.
- TRACE Third Party Management System (TPMS), a streamlined, user-friendly platform for managing third party risk and due diligence.
- TRACEsort, software for assessing third party risk and allocating due diligence resources.
- TRACEgifts, a secure online system for tracking gifts and hospitality.
- TRACE’s Annual Best Practices Forum.
- Regional Anti-Bribery Workshops.
- Advanced Roundtable Discussions.
- Discounts to Partner Events.