Backed by 15 years of providing an interactive, senior-level forum for CCOs and their teams, CBI’s 5th Annual Global Compliance Congress for Life Sciencesconvenes life science companies to share ideas, benchmark and learn about the latest trends and regulations around the world. This fully-packed 2-day forum includes topics such as transparency, HCP risk management, data privacy and protection, patient support, anti-bribery and anti-corruption as well as many other issues faced by the industry.
JOIN YOUR COLLEAGUES FOR THESE 2018 BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Engage with industry pioneers at this highly collaborative event and benefit from 5+ hours of dedicated networking opportunities
- Share insights and ideas in peer-to-peer roundtable discussions
- Identify the emerging challenges with disclosure initiatives across developed and emerging markets
- Review current ABAC regulations and strategise around mitigating the risks for your business
- Examine the risks and legal challenges around pharmaceutical marketing — promotions, advertising and digital platforms
- Assess GDPR implementation practices and benchmark with peers
- Learn strategies for balancing standardised compliance training with customised content for international audiences
TRACE Members are entitled to an exclusive discount for this event. For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.